Okay, I’ve told you about the contest.
I’ve shown you the prizes.
And now the episodes have aired. You presumably have either (1) watched them, (2) recorded them to watch them later, or (3) have gone to hulu.com or NBC.com to watch them online. (Presumably iTunes, too, for that matter.)
Which brings us to the actual contest.
Answer the Following Questions:
1. What snack was Chuck gorging on during his depression?
2. How many times was Chuck knocked unconscious in the first episode?
3. What instrument did Chuck play on stage?
4. What were Sarah and her friend Carina doing when they bumped into Chuck?
5. How did Chuck get the briefcase out of the vault?
6. Did Jeff and Lester try to help Morgan out at his party? Or did they just mock? And were they successful?
7. Who looked the best at that embassy dinner? Chuck? Sara? Awesome? Ellie? (Really, there’s no wrong answer to this one.)
8. What color was Sarah’s dress, while she was dancing with Chuck?
9. How did they save the dictator?
10. What do you think happened to Awesome at the end of the episode?
We need rules, of course:
Number One Rule: Send me your answers via email, to contestATchappysmomDOTcom. Do NOT put your answers into the comments.
Number Two Rule: Whoever gets the most questions right (or ties with the most correct answers) will be eligible … and since the questions are going to be pretty simple if you watched, so there are really no excuses.
Number Three Rule: Of the eligible entries (that is, the ones with the correct answers), I will randomly select one winner. The two yarn-y prizes will be shipped by yours truly, and Glory will send the Blu-Ray disk set she’s so generously offering directly.
Number Four Rule: The deadline for entries is Friday at noon, EST. This gives you plenty of time to watch the episodes if you haven’t yet (or you want to watch them again). Although, I might extend this through the weekend to give people a little more time to watch…
So … what are you waiting for?